Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Two Stoners

Two teenagers are at a party and are caught smoking pot. The are cited and forced to go to court. In court the judge sees what good kids they are, and decides to cut them some slack.

"I will let you two off the hook if you convince at least 10 people each to stop doing drugs," the judge said.

After one week the kids come back to court to report there efforts.

The first kid tells the judge he got 15 of his friends to stop doing drugs.

"That's very impressive! How did you do it?" the judge asked.
"I used circles. First I showed them a large circle and told them this is what your brain is like now. Then I showed them a small circle and told them this is what your brain is like after you do drugs." the kid replied.
"And how did you do?" the judge asked the second kid.
"Psh, I got 200 kids to stop doing drugs," said the kid.
"O really," said the judge sarcastically, "and how did you manage that?"
"I also used circles," replied the kid, "I showed them a small circle and told them this is what your asshole looks like before prison..."

2 comments:

Mike said...

rofl xDDD

Unknown said...

Lmao that was awesome :p