Friday, July 13, 2007

Prime Minister Butt

After reading The Famous Credit Card Prank, I was inspired to try this myself. How dumb are the credit card companies?

First I went to the Safeway and purchased some whip cream. I decided to sign my receipt a completely false name. I signed it Ken Miller, a name I made up on the spot (this has since became my permanent alias). The man glanced at the receipt and didn't even seem to care.

That wasn't very exciting.

Not satisfied, I went to the 7-11 across the street. I decided to just go all out and signed my name, in big block letters, "BUTT".

The Indian clerk looked at my signature, then at me, then back at my signature. He excitedly said, "Your name is Butt? The Prime Minister of my old country's name is Butt!" The clerk looked like a child on Christmas. I stood there, stunned; it wasn't quite the reaction I was expecting. I just stood there with starring at him with a dumb look on my face, and all I could manage to say was, "really?!" before I cracked up laughing and walked outside.

When I got home I googled "Prime Minister Butt." There actually is an Indian diplomat name Dr. Munir Butt. Parents these days, name there kids anything. What's next, a child named Colon? Wait...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I call bullshit on this story.

Milkman said...

Not bullshit, I can assure you. Is that Axe, or another Tom?