Tuesday, July 10, 2007

That's what she said!

Recently, I've had many very good opportunities to use the 'That's what she said!' joke. It takes a true genius to find the humour in some of them, but do I care? I find it funny. In everyday conversation, try saying 'That's what she said' after everything someone else says. If you're twisted enough, it will actually make sense, and be funny at least 80% of the time.

I'm hungry, can I have a bite out of that?
That's what she said!

Stop doing that, it's really annoying.
That's what she said!

[Your font is so small,] I can hardly see it.
That's what she said!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
That's what she said!

Stop saying "That's what she said". It's really starting to piss me off.
That's what she said!


Okay, so it doesn't ALWAYS make sense, but it does make sense enough times to get a good laugh out of it.

No comments: