Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TMILF?

Milfs, got to love them. So I'm running down the street for my morning jog, when I see Johnny's mom come running down the street in her tight, revealing, sexy top. Oh, boy she was flopping like my dick in my pants. Of course after a few more moments my flopping stopped when hers did not. I went home and had a long hot shower and headed to Johnny's.

So, I'm chilling at Johnny's trying to be funny telling him about jacking off to his mom. I feel bad though, his dad had died several months earlier, so I kept away from the dad jokes. He get's so upset that he broke the family secret. He was screaming it he was likely to MURDER SOMEONE. The whole time I thought I was going to have to chop off my dick.



Johnny's mom divorced his dad. He really isn't dead. He's actually Johnny's "Mom II" He's a transexual MILF.

No comments: