Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Some people should just stay home.

Well, I was sitting in the airport last week waiting for my mom to arrive home from a business trip. She was late because of bad weather in Connecticut. She said they called in riot control because there was only one flight left until the next weekend. At this point I'm think that she should just buy a damn car and get her ass home, however, she managed to get on the plane. Apparently, the plane was delayed due to a man screaming on board because his luggage was on the ground during take-off. But, this is besides the point-- I was waiting at the airport with my good friend Rose.

Rose is very, very attractive. While we were sitting there we were laughing at ugly people, you know the type. The ones that think I'm the sexist person alive and there isn't anything you fuckers can do about it. Then I realized, when these people get dressed in the morning they look at themselves in the mirror and think, "Day-um, I look good today."

Now seriously folks, let's not lie to ourselves, the whole world knows your fugly. Get a clue, and don't bother even going outside.

No comments: